FFK Partner Law & Consulting; Represents his clients on the international platform to resolve disputes arising from Maritime Law. Due to the fact that the parties belong to different states and the disputes arising are of an international nature, the states have signed a number of international conventions by acting jointly on this issue over time.
Our office is proficient in English and has a great experience abroad, and provides comprehensive services by the marine law and maritime lawyers.
2. Assistance to recovery,
3. Decision to ban the expedition,
4. Marine insurance agreement,
5. Enforcement of legal pledge rights,
6. Ship registration and abandonment procedures,
7. Representation of the ship at the registration stage,
8. Preparation of the contract in the field of maritime law,
9. Mortgage transactions,
10. Calculation of lay time periods,
11. Prison right facility,
12. Arrangement of ship and yacht construction contract.
FFK Partner Law & Consulting © Copyright 2019 | All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer: This site is subject to Turkey Bar Association of Professional Rules and Regulations on Prohibition of Advertising. The site itself, its logo and content cannot be used for advertising business development and similar purposes. Creating a link to this website is prohibited. The information on our website is not legal advice or advice.